Tuesday, February 16, 2010

 

Eustace's review of Prince Caspian before watching the movie with commentary by Roger Dasses

Edmund and the trees are cool!
Review By eustace (See My Rating For the Film: 9.88)
I haven’t watched the movie, yet. So, I interviewed my brother and sister who have watched it for this review. (This is a combination of both.)
*spoilers*
Overall:
This movie was a cool fighting, great acting, Funny and cool tree scene movie. The best acting was done by Edmund. (They both agreeded on this point.) Because of the cool line:’’It’s King Edmund, actually.’’ And his cool sliding down the roof scene.

Cool Lines:
Pattertwig:’’We could collect nuts.’’
Reepicheep:’’And throw them at the Telmarines(sp?), yeah, right.’’
Lucy:’’Call you back?’’(When Susan tells Caspian to keep the horn.)
Edmund:’’It’s King Edmund, actually.’’

Disliked:
1. Some Edmund’s lines in the book were given away to others in the film.
2. No eating Apples day and night (like in the book)
3. Peter’s ego
4. Kissing scene
5.’’We waited long enough for Aslan.’’ line by Peter
6. It took them so little time to find the treasure chamber.
7. A lot of creatures died during the night raid.

I hope this helps you diecede to watch the movie. If I had not been persuaded before, I would be now. Please watch the movie.

Here’s How I Rated the Film:
Acting 10/10
Directing 10/10
Digital Effects 10/10
Music (Score) 10/10
Cinematography 10/10
Adaptation 9/10
Costumes 10/10
Makeup/Prosthetics 10/10
SCORE AVERAGE 9.88

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?